Lovingly Serving You
Saylor Lane Healthcare
At Saylor Lane Healthcare Center we strive to make each resident feel like family. To do this we take extra time with and pay extra attention to, each resident to ensure they feel welcomed, engaged, and at home.
With a genuine concern for each resident’s unique needs, our staff strives to increase independence and quality of life.
Our team is ready to assist each resident with all aspects of care, communication, and paperwork.
Our goal is to provide a stimulating environment based on the interests of our residents. With a variety of activities offered daily, residents can choose to be as active and social as they wish to be.
Schedule a Tour
We are a Medicare and Medi-Cal provider with many services covered by various insurance plans. Schedule a tour today to learn more.
We provide our residents with physical, occupational, speech and IV therapy from a team of qualified rehabilitation team members. Our goal is to help residents regain their health, independence and quality of life to their highest ability.
- Full-time, one-on-one physical therapy
- Training in mobility, gait stability, ambulation, posture, and positioning
- Custom exercise programs to re-educate muscles, increase muscle function and improve coordination
- Specialty programming and technology to promote balance and fall prevention
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization to increase range of motion and manage contractures
- Education and training in dressing, bathing, eating and grooming
- Activities for memory, orientation, and cognitive integration
- Adaptive techniques and equipment to overcome physical disabilities
- Strengthening and coordination exercises
- Exercises to reduce the effects of arthritis or other conditions to maintain normal joint movement
- Therapeutic environment for activities of daily living re-training with full kitchen, bathroom, and bed
- Exercises designed to recover speech, language and memory skills
- Programs to strengthen verbal and non-verbal communication, including hearing impaired
- Functionally appropriate diets
- Focus on oral muscle strength and functions required for speaking and swallowing